T2S Solutions, LLC, a veteran owned small business, currently has an opening for a Network Engineer to join our team in Aberdeen Proving Grounds, MD. Position will support the Systems of Systems Engineering and Integration (SOSE&I) and Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance (SETA) teams.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop strategies, plans, and policies for SoS engineering products and processes related to architecture system of systems, such as: the Brigade Combat Team (BCT) Capability Sets (CS); the Common Operating Environment (COE); Cyber, and Cross-Cutting Capabilities (CCCs; Identity Access and Management (IdAM) Tactical Public Key Infrastructure (T-PKI); and Assured Positioning, Navigation and Timing (A-PNT) to achieve the Army’s Operating Concept (Army Warfighting Challenges (AWFCs), Mission Command Network (MCN) 2020 Focused End States (FES) and Force 2025 and beyond.
- Gather data from Army stakeholders and integrate the data gathered into system of systems Architecture products, use cases, capability views, system views and other architectural views.
- Prepare draft SOPs for Government approval and maintain organization SOPs for architecture development, incorporating industry best practices.
- Review and provide recommendations for the development of integrated cost and technical assessments.
- DODAF Fit for Purpose visual reference document documenting technical use cases of the SoS architecture and the data/message flows.
- Analyze the Army’s Architecture processes to ensure architecture tools are implemented in their functional areas, to understand and update/develop interface requirements, and to determine value propositions for future architecture development.
- Validate management and analysis processes to identify redundancies and gaps. Based upon this analysis the contractor shall develop paths forward for eliminating redundancies and effectively and efficiently fill those gaps.
- Use the Government’s IBOI to develop the Architecture fit for purpose views. The IBOI is a detailed database and spreadsheets describing specific unit role to equipment assignments, based on a combination of MTOE, TRADOC required BOI system placements, and includes BCT & Below (CS focus) as well as Division & Above (future requirement).
- Master's degree in a specialized field plus a minimum of 1 year of applicable experience; or, a bachelor's degree in the specialized field plus 7 years of applicable experience; or, a bachelor's degree in any field with a minimum of 9 years of specialized experience;
- Network Engineering, IT or other technical degree and 10+ years of Army Operational Network experience.
- Minimum of 10 years of Army Network and Mission command knowledge.
- 5 years of working with G-3/5/7, G8, TRADOC and CIO/G6 on Network Design, cost and standards, expert knowledge of CERDEC system engineering processes and products.