Location: Aberdeen Proving Grounds, MD US
Security Clearance: Established US DoD security clearance of SECRET
Job Description Summary:
T2S Solutions, LLC, a veteran owned small business, currently has an opening for a Systems/Electronics Engineer to join our team in Aberdeen Proving Grounds, Maryland.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for electronic hardware design of military equipment.
- Understanding of electronic circuits (both digital and analog) and be able to interface with a number of different sensors, microprocessors, actuators, digital logic, and analog circuits.
- Assist with performing test, audits, analysis, inspections, as well as apply standard practices and technique in support of C4ISR systems.
- Designs, develops, and tests electronic systems, components, or circuits for use within equipment or machinery.
- Use computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform assignments.
- Applies principles and techniques of electrical engineering to accomplish goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or directly related field and at least 5 years of software development experience.
- Experience with electronic hardware design of military equipment
- Effective written and verbal communication
T2S Solutions, LLC is a Veteran Owned Small Business, founded in 2010 and headquartered at Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland. Our diverse workforce includes prior military and civilian service personnel who continue to serve by applying their experience and analytical skills to solve some of the most challenging systems engineering problems facing our Government. We develop solutions for you based on your requirements, limitations, and potential risks for the Department of Defense as well as the commercial sector.