Location: Aberdeen Proving Grounds, MD US
Security Clearance:US DoD security clearance of SECRET or better
Job Description Summary:
T2S Solutions, LLC, a veteran owned small business, currently has an opening for a Radar Cross Section Engineer to join our team in Aberdeen, Maryland.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Experience in Radar Systems Engineering and Radar Test & Evaluation developing both radar signal processing/transmit waveforms functions, radar countermeasures for the following radar systems (air-to-air, surface-to-air, surface-to-surface, air-to-surface)
- Under very general direction, works from specifications to develop or modify complex software programs to enhance an operating system. May give some guidance to less experienced software systems engineers.
- Responsible for Red Radar Systems (surface-to-air, early warning, and ground Tracking).
- Work independently and with small teams to build, document and demonstrate system capabilities in a time constrained environment.
- Provide Systems Engineering support to customers by communicating system capabilities to external stakeholders.
- Work with engineers to identify ways to integrate existing hardware and software into the system design.
- Implement the SDLC.
- Experience with system modes of operation, Electronic Protection, and Counter Countermeasures.
- Experience with developing radar countermeasures
- Experience with developing Radar simulators/simulations in Matlab/Python.
- Ability to work independently and in small teams.
- Strong communications skills.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and minimum 10 years of related work experience.