Job Description Summary:
T2S Solutions, LLC, a veteran owned small business, currently has an opening for a Radar Cross Section Engineer to join our team in Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD. Active DoD Clearance Required.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Experience in Radar Systems Engineering and Radar Test & Evaluation developing both radar signal processing/transmit waveforms functions, radar countermeasures for the following radar systems (air-to-air, surface-to-air, surface-to-surface, air-to-surface)
- Under very general direction, works from specifications to develop or modify complex software programs to enhance an operating system. May give some guidance to less experienced software systems engineers.
- Responsible for Red Radar Systems (surface-to-air, early warning, and ground Tracking).
- Work independently and with small teams to build, document and demonstrate system capabilities in a time constrained environment.
- Provide Systems Engineering support to customers by communicating system capabilities to external stakeholders.
- Work with engineers to identify ways to integrate existing hardware and software into the system design.
- Implement the SDLC.
- Experience with system modes of operation, Electronic Protection, and Counter Countermeasures.
- Experience with developing radar countermeasures
- Experience with developing Radar simulators/simulations in Matlab/Python.
- Ability to work independently and in small teams.
- Strong communications skills.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and minimum 10 years of related work experience.
T2S Solutions, LLC is a Veteran Owned Small Business, founded in 2010 and headquartered at Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland. Our diverse workforce includes prior military and civilian service personnel who continue to serve by applying their experience and analytical skills to solve some of the most challenging systems engineering problems facing our Government. We develop solutions for you based on your requirements, limitations, and potential risks for the Department of Defense as well as the commercial sector.