T2S Solutions, LLC, a veteran owned small business, currently has an opening for a Production Planning/Scheduler to join our team in Aberdeen Proving Grounds, MD. Position will support the Systems of Systems Engineering and Integration (SOSE&I) and Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance (SETA) teams.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide written and verbal reports and briefings to support the EPSI mission objectives on an ad-hoc basis. (CDRL A009 and A020)
- Develop schedules and maintain IMSs for SoSE&I scheduled activities which currently include Architecture and Engineering efforts, Network Integration Evaluations, and Capability Set (CS) Synchronized Fieldings (SFs) and efforts supporting the Army Modernization Plan.
- Develop and manage budget resourced schedules in accordance with the EPSI approved battle rhythm.
- Maintain the schedules on the Government provided network and shall ensure schedules are accurately linked via schedule interdependencies to the other stakeholder schedules.
- Develop and maintain schedules using Government provided Primavera P6 software scheduling tool. The contractor shall review and analyze schedules from other scheduling tools (ie Microsoft Project) and incorporate scheduling information in the Primavera system schedules.
- Develop and maintain schedules that conform to the Schedule Quality Metrics set forth as follows: (1) Activity duration less than 42 days or longer if approved by the Government; (2) Missing logic less than 5%; (3) Constraints less than 5% of remaining uncompleted activities; and (4) Ability to run a critical path analysis and critical path tests.
- Ensure that schedules within the IMS are integrated vertically and horizontally.
- Generate and update the Primavera common dictionary and standard format for field entry. The contractor shall ensure that schedules follow a common format and use the common dictionary. (CDRL A026)
- Collect the schedule data from the Government provided POCs and utilize the data in the creation and maintenance of the Primavera schedules.
- Analyze sub-schedule performance against the baseline IMS, identify schedule risks, and notify the Government Lead POC within one business day.
- Analyze sub-schedules for NIE Systems Under Test (SUTs)/Systems Under Evaluation (SUEs) and CS program schedules to validate that established integration points are achievable and, if not, identify the schedule risk and notify the Government Lead POC within one business day.
- Analyze schedule performance against schedule baseline, identify variances and their causes, identify risks and impacts to critical path, and notify the Government Lead POC within one business day of issues. (CDRL A009)
- Perform “what if” schedule analysis of alternative program courses of action to determine impact on schedule critical path. (CDRL A009)
- Maintain schedules for performance status and program changes as follows:
- Update and post Tier 0 Schedules on SharePoint on the first and the third Wednesday of the each month.
- Update and post Charts for Tier 1 and Tier 2 Schedules weekly.
- Participate in After Action Reports, Lessons Learned, Synchronized Fielding Technical Exchange Meetings (TEMs), SUE TIMs, Schedule Integrations, Schedule Synchronizations, Schedule Demonstrations, other schedule reviews meetings and staff calls on an ad-hoc basis.
- Prepare and conduct briefings. Briefings shall cover the schedule architecture, schedule status, and lessons learned associated with the briefed schedules. Briefing slides shall be delivered to the Government in accordance with CDRL A027.
- Minimum of five years of scheduling experience developing, analyzing, and reporting project schedules using a scheduling tool such as MS Project, Primavera, Open Plan (or an equivalent)
- Must be able to identify at least one scheduling project performed, which was performed for more than 1 year in duration including experience analyzing impacts of schedule changes and presenting input to course of actions analysis based on schedule “what if” scenarios.
- Minimum of three years of experience performing scheduling for a Federal Government program