Location: Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD US
Security Clearance: Established US DoD security clearance of SECRET
Job Description Summary:
T2S Solutions, LLC, a veteran owned small business, currently has an opening for a Test Engineer to join our team in Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland. Position will support the Project Manager Tactical Network (PM TN) to improve Network Operations (NetOps) capabilities to plan, manage and operate the tactical portion of DOIN-ARMY which delivers seamless, assured mission command, advanced communications and comprehensive common operations picture in support of Joint, Coalition and Civil mission worldwide.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Analyze approved / validated requirements.
- Generate test cases based on requirements.
- Ensure test traceability to requirements.
- Prepare Test Plans, Scenarios, Test Cases, and Data sets for module, integration and system testing.
- Prepare Test Environments to execute the test cases.
- Generate test cases based on the requirements and other documents.
- Analyze the Test Cases prepared by other team members.
- Provides technical support and advice to other engineering groups.
- Devises and applies testing procedures for parts or sub-assemblies received from outside vendors.
- Participates in the development, maintenance and refinement of internal quality control and reliability programs.
- Executes tests, report bugs, and capture test status.
- Tracks defects to closure.
- Documents and reports the status of defects to the stakeholders.
- Create and update test logs.
- Reports test results to the stakeholders.
- Provides inputs to the team in order to improve the test process.
- Prepares Test Summary Reports
- Conducts Test Readiness Review Meetings within the Team.
- Confirm system will operate over existing Army tactical networks (e.g. WINT-T, SRW Radios, SINCGARS)
- Ensure systems is deployable on all common operations systems (e.g. Army Golden Master (AGM), Windows, Linux, and Android) used in DoDIN-A platforms
- Systems shall support distributed, hierarchical, multi-node operations
- Ensure software shall enable network managers to monitor, prioritize, control and visually display the current network & equipment status, and corresponding equipment connectivity status, for connected users and networks.
- The system shall support current exchange formats and industry standards as appropriate for the information exchange format and transmission protocols of NetOps data.
- Minimum of 7 years of related experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Develops and performs developmental tests for new and/or modified products or product components
- Investigates and resolves operational problems in conjunction with other engineering and technical personnel