Location: Aberdeen Proving Grounds, MD US
Security Clearance: Established US DoD security clearance of SECRET
Job Description Summary:
T2S Solutions, LLC, a veteran owned small business, currently has an opening for a Software Engineer to join our team in Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland. Position will support the Project Manager Tactical Network (PM TN) to improve Network Operations (NetOps) capabilities to plan, manage and operate the tactical portion of DOIN-ARMY which delivers seamless, assured mission command, advanced communications and comprehensive common operations picture in support of Joint, Coalition and Civil mission worldwide.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop a software management system prototype to integrate and/or replace existing network element managers with the primary responsibility for managing the network elements that comprise the tactical DoDIN-A.
- Ensure management systems interfaces with the Army’s Common Operating Environment and be capable of bi-directional data exchanges with other systems as required to perform system functions
- Develop software solution capable of installation and operations use on all current hardware baselines (eg. Army Golden Master (AGM), Windows, Linux, and Android).
- Confirm system will operate over existing Army tactical networks (e.g. WINT-T, SRW Radios, SINCGARS)
- Ensure systems is deployable on all common operations systems (e.g. Army Golden Master (AGM), Windows, Linux, and Android) used in DoDIN-A platforms
- Systems shall support distributed, hierarchical, multi-node operations
- Ensure software shall enable network managers to monitor, prioritize, control and visually display the current network & equipment status, and corresponding equipment connectivity status, for connected users and networks.
- The system shall support current exchange formats and industry standards as appropriate for the information exchange format and transmission protocols of NetOps data.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant Computer, Software or Engineering discipline.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in relevant technical competencies showing demonstrated increased responsibilities and successes.
- Minimum 5 years military/DOD (Army preferred) experience in relevant technical & programmatic competencies.
- Experience with the Army Signal Military Occupational Specialty (MOS) activities as well as the planning requirements of Beyond Line of Sight (BLOS) and Line of Sight (LOS) radios, satellite devices, commercial routers and switches, and network services and appliations.