Location: Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD US
Security Clearance: Established US DoD security clearance of SECRET
Job Description Summary:
T2S Solutions, LLC, a veteran owned small business, currently has an opening for a Senior Software Engineer to join our team in Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Candidate will provide direct support to PEO-C3T, PM Mission Command and various offices supporting SETA/Execution Contractors in a wide range of software engineering services to ensure PM MC products are compliant with program requirements and objectives, interoperability requirements, configuration management requirements, and similar Program-Wide responsibilities.
- Evaluate software and hardware versions and updates in terms of capability, network and initialization impacts (ports and protocols, LDIF, UTO, MUL, JMUL)
- Provide systems analysis and control support, including trade off studies, architecture and infrastructure simplification, software/hardware integration and consolidation, effectiveness analysis, risk management, configuration management, interface management, data management and performance measurement.
- Apply technical expertise to assess emerging technology standards and advancements to develop design solutions in compliance with Collapse Architecture, Common Operating Environment (COE), and Battlefield Functional Area mission requirements.
- Manage PM Mission Command’s software licensing process. This includes reviewing current requirements, establishing an automated system and related processes to manage these licenses, and providing the PM MC with options to streamline the software license management process.
- Understand the Agile software development framework and methodologies
- Develop and review software source code written in common commercial programing and scripting languages to include but not be limited to C, C++, Java, Java Script, Python, Power Shell and PHP.
- Provide assistance in the preparation and development of requirements definition, preliminary planning and the evaluation of alternative technical approaches and costs.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 7 years of experience required
- Must possess an understanding of PM MC capabilities and hardware/software configurations and be familiar with the currently fielded systems.