Job Description Summary:
T2S Solutions, LLC, a veteran owned small business, currently has an opening for a Financial Analyst to join our team in Fort Meade, MD. Active DoD Clearance Required.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist in the creation of the program and budget; justify the resources (manpower and funding) to support the strategic plans of the President, DoD, Intelligence Community, and the Agency.
- Assist in the defense and execution of the appropriated, unexpired resources to support the day-to-day mission activities; perform statistical and graphical analysis on various aspects of resources management such as on the rate of execution of funding, fill-rates of authorized positions, workforce skills, size and cost, and success in obtaining appropriations for new program requests.
- Advise management on the regulatory aspects of resources management to avoid violations such as anti-deficiency and misappropriation of resources.
- Bachelor’s degree with a business focus is required. In lieu of a degree, Certified Defense Financial Manager (CDFM), or DAWIA Level III in Business/Financial Management, and three (3) years of directly related experience for a total of thirteen (13) years may be substituted.
- Ten (10) years of DoD, IC, or commercial experience in purchasing or finance is required.
- Experience in the preparation of reports that reflect programs/project status in areas of cost, schedule and performance is required.
- Experience in budget planning, budget preparation and budget execution for acquisition programs is required.
- Financial management system (currently FACTS) experience is preferred.
T2S Solutions, LLC is a Veteran Owned Small Business, founded in 2010 and headquartered at Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland. Our diverse workforce includes prior military and civilian service personnel who continue to serve by applying their experience and analytical skills to solve some of the most challenging systems engineering problems facing our Government. We develop solutions for you based on your requirements, limitations, and potential risks for the Department of Defense as well as the commercial sector.