Location: Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
Security Clearance: TOP SECRET/SCI
Job Description Summary:
T2S Solutions, LLC, a veteran owned small business, currently has an opening for a Navigation Warfare Subject Matter Expert to join our team in Aberdeen, Maryland.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Apply subject matter expertise to high-level analysis, collection, assessment, design, development, modeling, simulation, integration, installation, documentation, and implementation.
- Provide operational intelligence support for assessment development and planning, to include scenario development.
- Develop and provide operationally relevant Positioning, Navigation, and Timing (PNT) and Navigational Warfare (Navwar) scenarios for combatant commands and military services.
- Incorporate and update Navwar threats in Combatant Command (CCMD) scenarios and databases.
- Develop integrated operational threat, vulnerabilities, and countermeasures products to educate and support combatant commands, military services, program offices and homeland security-related departments and agencies.
- Support the customer in developing schedules and agendas for meetings; facilitating meetings; coordinating specific working groups and conduct analysis to refine requirements for areas such as: Space Operations/Space Control; Concept of the Operation (CONOPS); training; assessments of current / future PNT/GPS systems; development of emerging materiel solutions; synchronization of Army and Joint-service operational assessments; rapid fielding initiatives and technology transitions.
- Coordinate program documents and other resources with DoD organizations and serve as the Program’s point of contact.
- Participate in capability studies such as Analysis of Alternatives (AoAs) to review system capabilities and mission development and ensure traceability between the AoA’s Measures of Effectiveness, Measures of Performance and Measures of Cost (MOEs/MOPs/MOCs).
- Implementing methods to model, simulate, and analyze navigation equipment performance in electronically challenged environments
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited school and 10 plus years of combined engineering and management experience
- Strong experience in Navwar & PNT
- Knowledge of Combatant Command (CCMD) scenarios and databases
- Knowledge of integrated operational threat, vulnerabilities, and countermeasures products to educate and support combatant commands, military services, program offices, and homeland security-related departments and agencies
- Proficient in the following Microsoft Office Applications (Work, Excel, PowerPoint, Projects, Outlook, SharePoint)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills communicating with military, civil service, senior leaders and highly-technical Subject Matter Experts (SMEs).
- Must be able to produce Microsoft Word, Power Point, and Excel products with minimum supervision
- Thorough knowledge in System Integration and Testing
- Networking and communications
- Ability to interface directly with customer and their representatives