Location: Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
Security Clearance: SECRET
Job Description Summary:
T2S Solutions, LLC, a veteran owned small business, currently has an opening for a Senior Network Engineer to join our team in Aberdeen, Maryland.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Installs, operates, and maintains all lab Tactical Network (formerly WIN-T) and higher echelon transport equipment
- Facilitates connections to remote sites and coordinates efforts with JOIN, NetMod, FBCB2 NOC, DCGS, EXT Customers over the DREN and NEC, as required.
- Loads all firmware/updates for Tactical Network systems
- Installs, operates, and maintains lab CNR gateway equipment
- Loads and validates all data products
- Performs functional routing, gateway, and performance testing of Tactical Network
- Provides feedback on data product problems
- Assists with test execution, test plan, and report generation
- Maintain lab Network Backbone (Switches, Routers, Firewalls) as well as the Tactical Network (Switches, Routers, Firewalls (11 rule sets)).
- Deploy router and switch configurations modeled after the TNAC files.
- Modify lab networking equipment to integrate with external facilities and customer requirements.
- Work with Tactical Network personnel to make modifications to baseline configuration files as required by the customer's findings.
- Document network and update as changes occur.
- Provide network diagrams and other documentation as required to support customer needs.
- Troubleshoot customer support issues as they arise.
- Troubleshoot network issues with NOC personnel as they arise.
- Troubleshoot external network issues as they arise.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum 5+ yrs hands-on experience in the following:
- Subject Matter expertise of Tactical Networks (formerly WIN-T) systems/architecture
- Cisco Experience to include: Cisco IOS and NXOS, Cisco ISE, Cisco UCS Networking and Configuration, Cisco ASA
- Routing Protocols BGP, OSPF, RIP, EIGRP as well as proficient in MULTICAST
- Experience with WAVE voice interoperability solution
- Experience with network protocol analysis using Sniffer or similar
- VMWare experience: VMware Networking
- Familiarity with Army Software Baselines and Architectures
- Experience working with Microsoft and a background with designing and implementing LANs and VLA
- Network + or CCNA preferred
- Security + (or ability to certify within 6 months of hire)