Job Description Summary:
T2S Solutions, LLC, a veteran owned small business, currently has multiple openings for Network Engineers to join our team in Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD. Active DoD Security Clearance required.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for overall network engineering support for a broad range of programs including planning, designing, and evaluating various components of the network.
- Duties may include providing specifications for network architecture, evaluating and recommending new technologies to enhance current capabilities, and performing needs assessments.
- Support level duties may include monitoring, installation, modification, testing and servicing of network equipment.
- Requires BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related scientific /technical discipline
- Multiple years of experience requirements based on level of position
- Must be capable of performing network engineering functions including: conceptualization, design, implementation, and optimization.
- Must be experienced in assessing evolving user needs, translating those needs into network changes through network reconfiguration, hardware and software acquisitions, installation and test.
T2S Solutions, LLC is a Veteran Owned Small Business, founded in 2010 and headquartered at Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland. Our diverse workforce includes prior military and civilian service personnel who continue to serve by applying their experience and analytical skills to solve some of the most challenging systems engineering problems facing our Government. We develop solutions for you based on your requirements, limitations, and potential risks for the Department of Defense as well as the commercial sector.