Job Description Summary:
T2S Solutions, LLC, a veteran owned small business, currently has multiple openings for Test Engineers to join our team in Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD. Active DoD Security Clearance required.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Defines documents, analyzes, performs, and interprets developmental tests for new and/or modified products or product components.
- Investigates and resolves operational problems in conjunction with other engineering and technical personnel.
- Provides technical support and advice to other engineering groups.
- Guides and directs lower level personnel on the set-up and performance of tests.
- Acts as liaison with outside suppliers in establishing or modifying specifications for purchased items.
- Devises and applies testing procedures for parts or sub-assemblies received from outside vendors.
- Participates in the development, maintenance and refinement of internal quality control and reliability programs.
- Requires BS in Engineering or related scientific /technical discipline
- Multiple years of experience requirements based on level of position, direct relevant technical experience may be substituted for education.
- Familiarity with MIL-STD-810.
T2S Solutions, LLC is a Veteran Owned Small Business, founded in 2010 and headquartered at Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland. Our diverse workforce includes prior military and civilian service personnel who continue to serve by applying their experience and analytical skills to solve some of the most challenging systems engineering problems facing our Government. We develop solutions for you based on your requirements, limitations, and potential risks for the Department of Defense as well as the commercial sector.