Job Description Summary:
T2S Solutions, LLC, a veteran owned small business, currently has an opening for a Principal Engineer/Scientist to join our team in Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD. Active DoD Security Clearance required.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performs fundamental engineering duties in preliminary designs, performing tests, and maintaining technical judgment for all issues.
- Prepares data and documentation when applicable.
- Instructs, as required, other engineering leads.
- Serves as Lead Engineer technical advisor
- Supports the entire organization including unifying hardware development and hardware operation through the entire service lifecycle, from design through the development process
- Manages all systems design and engineering efforts associated with the acquisition and architectural.
- Manages critical systems engineering and integration issues
- Directs and provides management/oversight to assigned matrix teams
- Participates in the overall management of plans and policy, long range programs, staffing requirements, and presenting/defending policy, program or organizational changes as it relates to Engineering and Systems Engineering.
- Requires BS in Engineering or related scientific/technical discipline
- 15-20 years experience
- Must have the technical background and skills to perform in all phases of design, development, and documentation.
T2S Solutions, LLC is a Veteran Owned Small Business, founded in 2010 and headquartered at Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland. Our diverse workforce includes prior military and civilian service personnel who continue to serve by applying their experience and analytical skills to solve some of the most challenging systems engineering problems facing our Government. We develop solutions for you based on your requirements, limitations, and potential risks for the Department of Defense as well as the commercial sector.