Job Description Summary:
T2S Solutions, LLC, a veteran owned small business, currently has multiple openings for Program Analysts to join our team in Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD. Active DoD Security Clearance required.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide program analyst support
- Analyze the development of plans, including budgets and schedules to meet contractual and project requirements for several major portions of a program.
- Analyze the establishment and definition of program plan requirements and perform in-depth studies to determine optimum program plans.
- Coordinate the interdepartmental development of program plans.
- Interface with vendors and clients and perform extensive investigations, as required.
- Monitor and report performance against plans to ensure contractual, cost, and schedule objectives are met and arrange modifications, as required.
- Provide analytical support in the execution of program and product acquisition activities, including acquisition strategies, budgets, and project managers and directors.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Multiple years of experience requirements based on level of position
- Experience in Microsoft Office products
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
T2S Solutions, LLC is a Veteran Owned Small Business, founded in 2010 and headquartered at Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland. Our diverse workforce includes prior military and civilian service personnel who continue to serve by applying their experience and analytical skills to solve some of the most challenging systems engineering problems facing our Government. We develop solutions for you based on your requirements, limitations, and potential risks for the Department of Defense as well as the commercial sector.