Job Description Summary:
T2S Solutions, LLC, a veteran owned small business, currently has an opening for a Configuration Management Specialist to join our team in Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD. Active DoD Security Clearance required.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop Configuration Management (CM) Plans and audit software change procedures, software development, software testing, and software documentation to verify compliance with software CM plans and procedures.
- Must be capable of participating in design reviews, configuration audits, and evaluations of software products to ensure proper identification, control, and status accounting of the software baseline for each system.
- Working on code management, audits, baseline identification, and preparation and control of documentation for software projects.
- Will provide support in developing and implementing the hardware and software version control processes, policies, and procedures.
- Coordinate change requests and modification records for documentation by the program
- Maintain CMMI compliance and develop documentation to support
- Ability to perform software development as needed
- Bachelor's Degree required in Systems Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Operations Research, mathematics, physical science, or similar is preferred
- Experience in developing Configuration Management Plans
- Ability to write, interpret, and execute software configuration management plans and procedures; perform software builds; and audit software engineering inputs to develop a software baseline
- Excellent technical, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
T2S Solutions, LLC is a Veteran Owned Small Business, founded in 2010 and headquartered at Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland. Our diverse workforce includes prior military and civilian service personnel who continue to serve by applying their experience and analytical skills to solve some of the most challenging systems engineering problems facing our Government. We develop solutions for you based on your requirements, limitations, and potential risks for the Department of Defense as well as the commercial sector.