Job Description Summary:
T2S Solutions, LLC, a veteran owned small business, currently has an opening for a Tactical Radio Subject Matter Expert to join our team in Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD. Active DoD Security Clearance required.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides functional and empirical analysis related to the design, development, and implementation of software systems, including, but not limited to application software, utility software, development software, and diagnostic software.
- Software system shall comply with Army’s Identity and Access Management environment and interface with the Army’s Common Operations Environment over existing tactical networks (WIN-T, SRW Radios, SINCGARS).
- Participates in the development of test strategies, devices, and systems.
- Solves engineering problems (or managing the solution of engineering problems) in the functional area to which assigned.
- Applies engineering knowledge to lifecycle systems engineering, to include the definition and analysis of requirements, systems architecture and testing of military systems utilized by the US Army
- Develop and provide reports and presentations to the customers and senior government officials
- Provide functional and operational requirements and design documentation and analysis
- Conduct system architectural analysis to include system interoperability, data interoperability and fault tolerance
- Confirm system will operate over existing Army tactical networks (e.g. WINT-T, SRW Radios, SINCGARS)
- Ensure systems is deployable on all common operations systems (e.g. Army Golden Master (AGM), Windows, Linux, and Android) used in DoDIN-A platforms
- Systems shall support distributed, hierarchical, multi-node operations
- Ensure software shall enable network managers to monitor, prioritize, control and visually display the current network & equipment status, and corresponding equipment connectivity status, for connected users and networks.
- The system shall support current exchange formats and industry standards as appropriate for the information exchange format and transmission protocols of NetOps data.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant Computer, Software or Engineering discipline. Masters preferred.
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience in the operation, programming/configuration, troubleshooting with Tactical Radios
- Expert knowledge of tactical data links to plan, design, integrate, configure, test, document and support On-the-Move communications (RF, mobile, SATCOM, etc.)
- Experience applying industry best practices to ensure system performance, reliability, scalability and security.
- Strong troubleshooting skills, analytical/problem solving ability, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to complete projects and meet end user requirements.
T2S Solutions, LLC is a Veteran Owned Small Business, founded in 2010 and headquartered at Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland. Our diverse workforce includes prior military and civilian service personnel who continue to serve by applying their experience and analytical skills to solve some of the most challenging systems engineering problems facing our Government. We develop solutions for you based on your requirements, limitations, and potential risks for the Department of Defense as well as the commercial sector.