T2S Solutions, LLC, a veteran owned small business, currently has an opening for a Operations Officer/Administrative Services to join our team in Warren, Michigan. Ability to obtain a DoD Clearance required.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage acquisition workforce development programs for SoSE&I Directorate to include those associated with the Department of Defense Acquisition Workforce Development Fund (DAWDF).
- Develop requests, manage all programs and provide all status reports, spend plans, training demographics, hiring matrices and funding requests including monthly reports and for bi- annual reports to Congress as detailed in the ASC monthly status meeting or associated guidance overseen by SoSE&I.
- Coordinate with SoSE&I internal leadership and external agencies such as the Acquisition Support Center (ASC) and Program Executive Offices (PEO's) as necessary to carry out the execution of the programs.
- Attend weekly working group meetings, prepare briefing charts, read-ahead materials, agendas, data books, briefing slides, timelines and materials for the Directorate. Briefings shall support budget, test, logistics and program management and acquisition decisions. Copies of all the presentation materials shall be maintained in the SharePoint SoSE&I knowledge management system.
- Provide backup support for the Defense Travel System (DTS) point of contact, responsible for ensuring that Government travel records are correctly completed and on-time and troubleshooting problem areas.
- Provide data maintenance, accuracy updates, and access management for the SoSE&I manpower database and software on a daily basis.
- Maintain the Manpower Information Retrieval and Reporting System (MIRARS) Database Information, and act as a POC for Roll Call emergencies.
- Collect data and generate information on military, core, matrix and contractor personnel, as well as update the information as needed in the Manpower Database.
- Run reports such as personnel Gains and Losses weekly and accountability reports within 30 minutes of request.
- Create non- standard reports (daily Inquiries from program leadership).
- Develop schedules and processes needed for Manpower personnel reporting for non-standard reporting IAW CDRL A030.
- Act as the administrator for public financial reports to track and report SoSE&I employee compliance with Department of Defense (DoD) reporting requirement.
- Bachelor's degree in the specialized field; or, a bachelor's degree in any field, from an accredited college or university, with 2 years of specialized experience.
- A minimum of two (2) consecutive years experience within the last ten years with the development and configuration of databases with 10,000 or more information items.
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience analyzing problems, conducting research, summarizing results, and making recommendations, preparing reports/documents and presenting results on complex, multi-faceted projects.
- A minimum of one year experience within the last ten years with workforce development.