Job Description Summary:
T2S Solutions, LLC, a veteran owned small business, currently has an opening for a Cross Domain Solution Software Engineer to join our team in Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform software development and engineering for CDSs, associated Security Test and Evaluations (ST&Es) and coordination of Information Assurance (IA).
- Maintain software security, perform risk analysis, and ensure network and CDS accreditations. The accredited CDS components provide fundamental support to wargames, flight/ground tests, exercises and real-world operations. The architectures may be distributed, involving multiple geographic sites and systems.
- Develop and maintain Java software tools, scripts and eXtensible Markup Language (XML) files to implement and/or verify proper CDS configurations.
- Perform software engineering and development duties to ensure the software applications are maintained in accordance with all accreditation and configuration control requirements.
- Develop data/message protocol transformation mechanisms/applications, enabling interoperability between multi-level data-sharing domains.
- Responsible for developing, tailoring and employing tools to support ruleset development, associated ST&E activities and CDS implementations. Coordinate Information Assurance (IA) tasks and network accreditations.
- Perform CDS Risk Analysis as part of the CDS accreditation requirements/activities.
- Represent the MDA Cross Domain Solutions Element (CDSE) in various technical forums and meetings, and actively engage in discussions concerning CDSs and associated tool applications, capabilities and limitations.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Technology (IT)
- 9 years of software development experience
- Experience in analysis of software vulnerabilities and mitigation strategies
- Must have excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience in development of requirements, design and testing using Java programming language
- Experience with XML, XML schema, Java XML bindings, regular expressions, Windows batch scripting, Unix shell scripting, JCE, JMS, Maven, UDP/TCP programming, git, JUnit, exception handling, UML, SQL, OOP, Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), and W3C web service standard Extensive experience writing scripts
- Experience using the UNIX, Solaris or similar operating systems
- Must hold a current DoD 8570 Level II certification (Security w/ CE, SSCP)
- Knowledge of U.S. military tactical and simulation message types, formats and protocols (Link-16, DIS, ATOMS, SSF, OSF, JREAP)
- Current CISSP certification
- Familiarity with software configuration control management methodologies and tools
- Experience with DoD software security and risk analysis tools
- Ability to collaborate effectively with a broad spectrum of stakeholders and lead CDS projects from inception through accreditation and long-term sustainment
- Experience with performing CDS ruleset development, ST&Es, implementations and coordinating IA tasks and network accreditations for military applications
- Familiarity with foreign disclosure requirements and processes.
- Experience using Cross Domain products (ex. Radiant Mercury, High Speed Guard, OWL)
T2S Solutions, LLC is a Veteran Owned Small Business, founded in 2010 and headquartered at Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland. Our diverse workforce includes prior military and civilian service personnel who continue to serve by applying their experience and analytical skills to solve some of the most challenging systems engineering problems facing our Government. We develop solutions for you based on your requirements, limitations, and potential risks for the Department of Defense as well as the commercial sector.