Job Description Summary:
T2S Solutions, LLC, a veteran owned small business, currently has an opening for a Software Defined Radio Developer to join our team in Aberdeen Proving Grounds, Maryland.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Combine software development skill-set with digital communications experience to implement advanced wireless communications links on software defined radios (SDR)
- Will perform as a fully experienced Software Developer in design, development, coding, testing, and debugging new software. Utilize best coding practice and works with technical staff to understand and to develop resolution of software problems.
- Perform all aspects of waveform design and development in hands-on environment
- Follow an agile development approach to rapid prototype and refine tactical data links
- Develop and prototype innovative new software-defined radio technologies to implement complex communication and networking technologies.
- Deploy, integrate, and test the prototypes in operationally-realistic environments, and establishing close relationships with sponsors to ensure mission success.
- Analyze the performance of communication and networking technologies/systems, including software-defined radios. Optimize and refine algorithms and software implementations to meet evolving operational needs.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering or related engineering field
- Must have knowledge of the SW development processes and cycle
- 5 plus years of In-depth experience in C, C++, Java programming languages
- Experience with integration and operation of RF hardware and test equipment.
T2S Solutions, LLC is a Veteran Owned Small Business, founded in 2010 and headquartered at Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland. Our diverse workforce includes prior military and civilian service personnel who continue to serve by applying their experience and analytical skills to solve some of the most challenging systems engineering problems facing our Government. We develop solutions for you based on your requirements, limitations, and potential risks for the Department of Defense as well as the commercial sector.