Job Description Summary:
T2S Solutions, LLC, a veteran owned small business, currently has an opening for a Risk Management Framework (RMF) Engineer to join our team in Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD. The RMF Engineer will provide the support task requirements for Cybersecurity System Engineering Support, Cybersecurity Network Domain Certification and Accreditation Support, and Risk Management Framework (RMF), Assessment and Authorization (A&A) Support. Active DoD Clearance Required.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide the Security Architect support and A&A support services
- Collaborate with the engineering team for design and implementation to ensure that these RMF subsystems comply with The Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) provisions and DoD and Army Polices and Regulations for operational readiness
- Prepare all documentation that are required by the individual network Authorization Official (AO) for Authority to Operate (ATO) to their networks
- Conduct the security test and evaluation (ST&E) activities required and document results in the appropriate reports.
- Prepare and review the required A&A documentation in accordance with the DoD, Agency, and Army policies regulations, publications, instructions, and procedures.
- Provide engineering and technical assistance to support vulnerability scans, penetration testing, vulnerability analysis, scan analysis, and security analysis
- Ensure information systems are properly registered within the eMASS or XACTA Information Assurance Management tool (or most current tool), as appropriate, to document the RMF process and to ensure accountability for all related Body of Evidence (BoE) documents.
- Perform information assurance and cybersecurity monitoring and review reporting to ensure the compliance to include the development and maintenance of POA&M documents in accordance with the RMF A&A continuous monitoring process.
- Provide on-site accreditation testing support at CONUS and OCONUS locations as directed by the Government.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Additional years of experience can be used in lieu of degree.
- 8+ years of relevant work experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience directly related to DoD cybersecurity Certification and Accreditation or cybersecurity engineering activities.
- Demonstrated experience, and familiarity with DoD and Army Cybersecurity Polices and Regulations, and Certification and Accreditation (C&A) process to include the provisions of ICD 503, and the planning and execution of Security Test and Evaluation (STE) and Cybersecurity Test and Evaluation (CTE) events.
- DoD 8570 IAM II Certified.
T2S Solutions, LLC is a Veteran Owned Small Business, founded in 2010 and headquartered at Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland. Our diverse workforce includes prior military and civilian service personnel who continue to serve by applying their experience and analytical skills to solve some of the most challenging systems engineering problems facing our Government. We develop solutions for you based on your requirements, limitations, and potential risks for the Department of Defense as well as the commercial sector.