Location: Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD US
Security Clearance: Secret
Job Description Summary:
Be an integral part of the Software Engineering Center (SEC), one of the most experienced and comprehensive software support centers within the Department of Defense (DoD). SEC’s key mission is to provide systematic, disciplined, and best value engineering services for, Software and Data Architectures in support of both the internal needs and external needs of Program Executive Offices (PEOs), Program/Project, Product Managers (PMs), and other DoD Organizations.
Interacts with system users to translate their requirements into systems, hardware, and software requirements and design.
Participates in the development of test strategies.
Solves system analysis problems (or managing the solution of system analysis problems) in the functional area to which assigned.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Ability and initiative to set goals and execute plans with no supervision.
· Interfaces with the customer to identify and refine requirements and participates in briefings on project status.
· Capable of working independently or in a team leader capacity to design, develop, and maintain software for a variety of engineering applications.
· Work with analysts to understand their analytic or interface requirements.
· Develop tools and interfaces.
· Design, develop, and test operating systems-level software, compilers, and network distribution software applications.
· Set operational specifications and formulate and analyze software requirements.
· Design embedded systems software.
· May provide training to users of a new system.
· May oversee the implementation of a new system.
Typically requires bachelor’s degree or equivalent, and two to four years of related (large-scale information system architecture) experience.
Experience in the design, development, and maintenance of software for a variety of engineering applications. Work with analysts to understand their analytic or interface requirements. Assist in developing tools and interfaces. Assist in design, development, and testing of operating systems-level software, compilers, and network distribution software applications. Assist in setting operational specifications and formulate and analyzing software requirements. Assist in design embedded systems software. Analyze user needs; develop and design software solutions.
T2S Solutions, LLC is a Veteran Owned Small Business, founded in 2010 and headquartered at Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland. Our diverse workforce includes prior military and civilian service personnel who continue to serve by applying their experience and analytical skills to solve some of the most challenging systems engineering problems facing our Government. We develop solutions for you based on your requirements, limitations, and potential risks for the Department of Defense as well as the commercial sector.