Location: Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD US
Security Clearance: Secret
Job Description Summary:
Be an integral part of the Software Engineering Center (SEC), one of the most experienced and comprehensive software support centers within the Department of Defense (DoD). SEC’s key mission is to provide systematic, disciplined, and best value engineering services for, Software and Data Architectures in support of both the internal needs and external needs of Program Executive Offices (PEOs), Program/Project, Product Managers (PMs), and other DoD Organizations.
With a wide range of knowledge, defines and develops test standards for the testing of information technology products, equipment or systems in accordance with company and contractual requirements. Reviews and evaluates complex test specifications, test results, test trends and implements corrective action as needed.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Analyze approved / validated requirements.
· Generate test cases based on requirements.
· Ensure test traceability to requirements.
· Prepare Test Plans, Scenarios, Test Cases, and Data sets for module, integration and system testing.
· Prepare Test Environments to execute the test cases.
· Generate test cases based on the requirements and other documents.
· Analyze the Test Cases prepared by other team members.
· Provides technical support and advice to other engineering groups.
· Devises and applies testing procedures for parts or sub-assemblies received from outside vendors.
· Participates in the development, maintenance and refinement of internal quality control and reliability programs.
· Executes tests, report bugs, and capture test status.
· Tracks defects to closure.
· Documents and reports the status of defects to the stakeholders.
· Create and update test logs.
· Reports test results to the stakeholders.
· Provides inputs to the team in order to improve the test process.
· Prepares Test Summary Reports
· Conducts Test Readiness Review Meetings within the Team.
Typically requires bachelor’s degree or equivalent, and two to four years of related experience.
Develops and performs developmental tests for new and/or modified products or product components.
Investigates and resolves operational problems in conjunction with other engineering and technical personnel.
T2S Solutions, LLC is a Veteran Owned Small Business, founded in 2010 and headquartered at Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland. Our diverse workforce includes prior military and civilian service personnel who continue to serve by applying their experience and analytical skills to solve some of the most challenging systems engineering problems facing our Government. We develop solutions for you based on your requirements, limitations, and potential risks for the Department of Defense as well as the commercial sector.