Location: Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD US
Security Clearance: Secret with the ability to obtain a Top Secret
Job Description Summary:
T2S Solutions, LLC, a veteran owned small business, currently has an opening for an Acquisition Program Risk Manager to join our team in Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Plan, schedule, and conduct both Working Level and Program Management Risk Review Boards.
· Provide timely coordination of technical risk responses for program level briefings to external organizations.
· Maintain risk database and records to accurately manage, archive, and report all formalized program risks.
· Provide timely risk feedback as necessary to support leadership inquiries.
· Generate detailed reports, briefings, and other required deliverables.
· Coordinate and support risk activities with all program stakeholders across different organizations and their respective Risk Review Boards.
· Attend and participate in regularly scheduled Design, Build, Sustain teams (DBS) meetings for Risk identification and review.
· Review, update, and implement Risk Management Plans in accordance with program evolution, best practices and lessons learned.
· Conduct Risk training as required.
· Communicate and escalate risk issues when necessary; identify opportunities to promote and maintain teamwork, and maintain quality of work in accordance with professional standards.
· Create and Manage a Risk Register that details programmatic risks for Program Manager level organization consisting of various products
· Create and Manage risk charts necessary to manage and illustrate the probability of risk and the impact of the risk of the program
· Understand the difference between a Risk and an Issue within a program and how to deal with each
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field and 7 years of job related experience or equivalent.
· Demonstrated understanding of DoD Risk Management processes and their implementation.
· Demonstrated ability to work in and lead diverse teams to resolve technical issues.
· Demonstrated communication and presentation skills.
· Demonstrated ability to routinely perform in high tempo environment and satisfy quick turnaround deadlines.
· Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office products (e.g. PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Access, Outlook)
· Demonstrated understanding of Systems Engineering, Project Management and Process Improvement disciplines.
T2S Solutions, LLC is a Veteran Owned Small Business, founded in 2010 and headquartered at Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland. Our diverse workforce includes prior military and civilian service personnel who continue to serve by applying their experience and analytical skills to solve some of the most challenging systems engineering problems facing our Government. We develop solutions for you based on your requirements, limitations, and potential risks for the Department of Defense as well as the commercial sector.