Location: Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD US
Security Clearance: Secret
Job Description Summary:
T2S Solutions, LLC, a veteran owned small business, currently has an opening for a Cost Estimator to join our team in Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland. The Cost Estimator will conduct cost, statistical, economic, and quantitative analyses in support of acquisition milestones or other government decisions.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Develop cost models, risk analysis, cost methodologies and statistical techniques to evaluate contract and/or program status, support development of cost benefit analysis, analysis of alternatives, business cases analysis, and perform other economic analyses while ensuring compliance with DoD 5000.02, Army and DoD requirements.
· Use knowledge of ACEIT software to develop product and program cost estimates.
· Use knowledge to define program requirements, prepare cost documentation and assumptions, and develop program office estimates (POE).
· Support government efforts on preparing/reviewing independent government cost estimates (IGCE), and cost ARP package documentation.
· Review, advise on, and conduct cost, schedule, and contract performance, variance, and risk analysis and prepare appropriate reports.
· Evaluate the impact on the government, industry, and specific business sectors of an organization, including compliance and regulatory impacts.
T2S Solutions, LLC is a Veteran Owned Small Business, founded in 2010 and headquartered at Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland. Our diverse workforce includes prior military and civilian service personnel who continue to serve by applying their experience and analytical skills to solve some of the most challenging systems engineering problems facing our Government. We develop solutions for you based on your requirements, limitations, and potential risks for the Department of Defense as well as the commercial sector.