- Systems Architecture in support of DoD Army customer involved in the architecture and design of software, hardware and infrastructure related to Command Post Computing Environment Version 3 (CPCE v3)
- Act as the architectural expert when dealing with complex technical solutions which cross multiple engineering discipline boundaries.
- Participate in the development, refinement, and socialization (within the local R and D community) of the Concept of Operations for emerging CPCE System of Systems solutions applicable to the Army’s Common Operating Environment.
- Communicate the benefits of the architectural approach as well as the results obtained from application of this technology
- Interface/Collaborate with Government Customer engineering staff towards the documentation and creation of innovative architecture solutions
- Successful candidates will develop, analyze and document the system and software architectures
- The successful candidate will conduct and/or participate in technical exchange meetings with the multiple PMOs and/or software developers, as appropriate, during system and software architecture development
- The successful candidate will validate architectures against designs
- The successful candidate will understand and architect how data flows, process synchronize, and resources are allocated and shared
- The successful candidate will identify key architecture conflicts among software components
- The successful candidate will document and ensure the architecture is sufficient for evaluation
- This position is based out of Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD. It is a Monday-Friday 40-hr/week assignment. Candidates need not be onsite for the full work week.
The following requirements/skills are:
- Knowledge of current US Army MC, intel, network and transmission systems
- Experience with architecting software modules, applications, and systems to solve complex problems
- Engage comfortably in an agile software development/systems evaluation environment with frequently changing and continuously evolving R and D requirements
- Ability to document the conceptual basis, data interfaces, installation and configuration aspects of existing and newly created software
- Analytical skills and aptitude in problem solving, data analysis, cause and effect, and testing backed up by strength in mathematics, statistics, physical sciences, and analytics
- Knowledge of SoS Interoperability and Information Exchange Requirements
- Knowledge of Systems of Systems software best practices
- Experience with the Army’s Common Operating Environment
- Knowledge of VICTORY, FACE, MACE and CPCE
- Detail-oriented with technical, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Experience with military (ideally US Army) preferred
- Ability to obtain US DoD Secret security clearance required
The work environment is:
- Some limited travel may be required, Continental US only
- Must be willing and capable of working with teams of Government personnel and
- Contractors across multiple companies while observing the protocols of a diverse team
- Must be able to multitask; the successful candidate will be effective on simultaneous tasks at various stages of completion
- Must have good inter-personal, writing, and verbal skills
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Engineering or Computer Sciences is strongly desired; other technical degrees will be considered
T2S Solutions, LLC is a Veteran Owned Small Business, founded in 2010 and headquartered at Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland. Our diverse workforce includes prior military and civilian service personnel who continue to serve by applying their experience and analytical skills to solve some of the most challenging systems engineering problems facing our Government. We develop solutions for you based on your requirements, limitations, and potential risks for the Department of Defense as well as the commercial sector.