Location: Aberdeen Proving Grounds, MD US
Security Clearance: Established US DoD security clearance of TOP SECRET or better
Job Description Summary:
T2S Solutions, LLC, a veteran owned small business, currently has an opening for a Position, Navigation & Timing (PNT) Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the DRPM PNT programs to join our team in Aberdeen, Maryland. Position will lead efforts for PNT solutions and support systems engineering, engineering process coordination, systems technical analysis, and other coordination support.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide direct support to technical director to lead efforts regarding Positioning, Navigation, and Timing (PNT) solutions.
- Be the subject matter expert (SME) on PNT solutions and their transition to operational capabilities.
- Establish, collect, and maintain a broad knowledge base of all DoD PNT projects.
- Assess the technical readiness levels of PNT and provide technical recommendations.
- Define technical analysis methods, conduct independent research, and present findings.
- Develop and present technical white papers and executive level briefings.
- Will be knowledgeable in current and future requirements for Army Position, Navigation, and Timing, including the development of the DAPS, MAPS, AJ, and A-PNT PORs.
- Experience working with the DRPM PNT Government representatives and current vendors providing GPS solutions to the DoD.
- Responsible for oversight of the PNT assets in the lab and coordination with CP&I and PM PNT.
- Work with vendors to deliver PNT systems to the lab to be integrated and tested.
- Work with the lab engineers to integrate current sensors and products required to validate PNT systems against established program requirements.
- Act as a SME within the lab, interfacing with APNT system engineers for details of APNT requirements development based on external stakeholder needs and historical knowledge.
- Integrate with the lab test team to validate test processes and procedures and results from developmental tests performed within the lab.
- Responsible for developing the bill of materials necessary to implement the test environment for PNT equipment within the lab.
- Work with stakeholders to develop PNT test roadmaps, identify required functions of APNT products. and consult within and outside PM PNT on APNT architecture requirements to validate the lab environment.
- Will stand up standardized PM PNT processes and tools for test requirements, data management/CM, and risk management.
- Will be knowledgeable in OSD and Joint Staff policy related to PNT.
- Define and quantify at a high level what Army, Air Force, and Navy labs are doing to support GPS/Navwar/Electronic Warfare/PLs. This establishes the baseline of capabilities, defines the tradespace for the analysis going forward and provides a "first look" at capability gaps.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or related technical degree strongly preferred
- 15 years of experience with afloat/ashore PNT solutions with Department of Defense; SPAWAR, PMW, or PEO C4I preferred
- Experience with product/portfolio road map definition and illustration
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent analytical skills, coupled with a strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive
- Excellent communication skills
T2S Solutions, LLC is a Veteran Owned Small Business, founded in 2010 and headquartered at Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland. Our diverse workforce includes prior military and civilian service personnel who continue to serve by applying their experience and analytical skills to solve some of the most challenging systems engineering problems facing our Government. We develop solutions for you based on your requirements, limitations, and potential risks for the Department of Defense as well as the commercial sector.