T2S Solutions, LLC, a veteran owned small business, currently has an opening for a Program Analyst, Mid to join our team in Edgewood, Maryland. Postion will support the US Army Chemical Materials Activity Recovered Chemical Materiel Directorate (CMA RCMD), responsible for providing centralized management and direction to the DoD for the assessment and disposal of recovered chemical weapon materiel and other chemical disposal missions in a safe, environmentally sound and cost-effective manner.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Subject Matter Expert responsible for analyzing actual and predictable interacting operational activities of a military, governmental, or business system to obtain a quantitative, rational basis for decision-making or resource allocation.
- Utilizes modeling and measuring techniques, mathematics, statistical methods, engineering methods, operational mathematics techniques, and other principles and laws of scientific and economic disciplines in determining solutions.
- Work as part of a team responsible for assisting RCMD with ensuring the environmental, health, and safety compliance of assessment and destruction operation.
- Support the technical lead through the analysis of assessments and Material Assessment Review Board (MARB), destruction operations support, and research development and testing.
- Assist with the development, coordination, communication, and implementation of all aspects of program and client-facing deliverables.
- Communicate directly with clients on the completion of actions and collaboration or integration of efforts. Ensure program milestones and objectives are on track. Identify key issues and changes that may impact expected results.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Economics, or equivalent. 5 years of related Operations Research experience
- Experience with RCMD mission and destruction technologies, chemical weapons demilitarization, or recovery operations
- Experience with client service and interacting with all levels of management
- Experience with project management
- Ability to produce reports, dashboards, and decks with Microsoft Office
- Ability to manage and follow through on multiple tasks and projects
- Ability to take the initiative, solve problems, and work under tight deadlines
- Ability to work as a positive, proactive, and professional team player
- Ability to travel to operational locations
- Experience with the Army, chemical weapons, munitions, and explosive safety
- Excellent oral and written communication skills