T2S Solutions, LLC, a veteran owned small business, currently has an opening for a Program Analyst, Junior to join our team in Edgewood, Maryland. Postion will support the US Army Chemical Materials Activity Recovered Chemical Materiel Directorate (CMA RCMD), responsible for providing centralized management and direction to the DoD for the assessment and disposal of recovered chemical weapon materiel and other chemical disposal missions in a safe, environmentally sound and cost-effective manner.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Integrate as part of a diverse team responsible for assisting RCMD by providing technical analysis, program management, and mission and operational support.
- Perform as the task specialist for an assigned project and maintain responsibility for technical activities or analyses.
- Provide analytical support to project managers and directors, but not ultimately responsible for managing the project.
- Develops plans including budgets and schedules to meet contractual/project requirements for an assigned portion of a program.
- Conducts program plan studies.
- Participates in establishing and defining program plan requirements.
- Coordinates interdepartmental development of program plans and interfaces with vendors and customers as required.
- Monitors and reports performance against plans to ensure that contractual, cost and schedule objectives are me
- Bachelors Degree in engineering, science, business administration or equivalent experience.
- 2 years experience in technical program planning and implementation, contract interpretation, budget development and administration of government projects.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to gather data and analyze, assess, and communicate effectively
- Ability to develop high quality spreadsheets, papers, presentations, and various data products
- Knowledge of full suite of Microsoft Office products