T2S Solutions, LLC, a veteran owned small business, currently has an opening for a Operation Officer/Facility Coordinator to join our team in Warren, Michigan. Position will support the Systems of Systems Engineering and Integration (SOSE&I) and Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance (SETA) teams.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Rview policy and policy update documents to existing SoSE&I Policies and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) IAW CDRL A018.
- Serve as the Operations SharePoint Organization Site Owner (OSO) performing website administration actions to include the following: population and weekly maintenance of Operations data stored on SharePoint, manage user access and permission levels, assist users in defining requirements for SharePoint functionality, and collaborate with SharePoint developers to implement requirements.
- Provide ad-hoc backup support to conference room scheduler/VTC support personnel. The contractor shall manage the scheduling of conference rooms and perform point-to-point video teleconferences (VTCs) to include operating the equipment and establishing the call or calls. The contractor shall monitor VTCs in progress and take corrective action should failure occur, perform tests to ensure compatibility with VTC equipment (room system and desktop) at other sites, program and monitor VTCs with the Multipoint Conferencing Unit (MCU) and Conference Reservation and Control System (CRCS) equipment, and shall program, update, and backup CRCS to maintain database accuracy. The contractor shall provide informal training to users in equipment performance and troubleshooting (VTC, Document Camera, VCR, Laptop, and Digital Camera), and shall coordinate Government approved maintenance actions with network providers to resolve conference room equipment issues.
- Liaison with the Network Enterprise Centers (NEC) to set up teleconference bridge requests and phone rosters. The contractor shall maintain phone access rosters and participant access numbers with host and participant codes.
- Receive repair requests and schedule Government approved repair solutions for reported maintenance issues within the facility and associated force protection gates. Contractor shall maintain a schedule of building and property planned actions for semi-annual heating and cooling maintenance. Contractor shall schedule repairs with appropriate service providers within one hour of a maintenance problem being reported. Contractor shall serve as the alternate Facility Access Control Monitor to greet visitors, answer reception phone, and manage building and parking lot access. Contractor shall consolidate and maintain a record of all facility related maintenance in the SoSE&I Facility Tracking Log within one business day of completion.
- Maintain a facility organizational map of the location of assigned personnel desks and phone numbers and perform updates within one business day of notification of change Contractor shall coordinate with Government civilian site lead on personnel movements, gains and losses of employees seated in the building, and provide feedback on space utilization. Contractor shall provide instructions to new and visiting personnel on facility access control procedures, traffic control gates, and emergency action plans within two business days of their start of work date.
- Coordinate with Government authorized service providers for routine building maintenance and janitorial services against approved work order request authorized by an authorized Government official.
Bachelor's degree in the specialized field; or, a bachelor's degree in any field, from an accredited college or university or 2 years of specialized experience.