T2S Solutions, LLC, a veteran owned small business, currently has an opening for a Operation Officer to join our team in Aberdeen Proving Grounds, MD. Position will support the Systems of Systems Engineering and Integration (SOSE&I) and Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance (SETA) teams.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage SoSE&I Directorate tasks consisting of internal and external communications; reporting requirements; and action items. This includes the coordination and facilitation of SoSE&I events and meetings, analysis, consolidation and dissemination of information, preparation of information for briefings, formal staffing packages, information papers, calendar items, and meeting minutes. These items shall be entered and tracked using the HQDA Task Management System and the SoSE&I SharePoint Task Management System in accordance with SoSE&I Task Management SOP. The Contractor shall make required revisions, provide Technical Writing and Technical Editing in accordance with Army Regulation (AR) 25-50, and maintain configuration control of all documents until a final product is accepted by the Government. Data deliverables under this paragraph shall be delivered in accordance with CDRLs A009 and A010 (See Attachment 0007 – SoSEI Staffing Process Overview).
- Provide weekly status updates and provide a detailed summary of all tasks (CDRL A015) during the task manager synchronization meeting.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all incoming tasker(s) from all internal and external organizations. Once a tasker or action item is received, the contractor shall determine the appropriate SoSE&I Directorate or Subject Matter Expert POC who can respond to the inquiry and assign the action item by summarizing the task and providing instructions for completion and a suspense date. The contractor shall enter the task information in the SoSE&I internal tracker on SharePoint. Once the response(s) are received and approved by SoSE&I leadership, the contractor shall submit the tasker for closure, with all associated documentation in SharePoint. The contractor shall provide current status of active and pending SoSE&I assigned tasks, facilitating meetings with other action officers, and advise SoSE&I directorates regarding ASA(ALT) and SoSE&I staffing procedures, protocol, and format requirements. The contractor shall release the Government approved response to the action item/tasker within one (1) business day after receipt of approval.
- Monitor and coordinate SoSE&I events on the SharePoint Master Calendar and sub-directorate / Associate Directorate Program Calendars. The events consist of meetings, demonstrations, experiments, testing events, and visits by governmental and industry leaders.
- Coordinate, prepare, and disseminate the Directorate’s internal and external reporting requirements and the Weekly Significant Activities Report, Commander’s Critical Information Requirements, Director’s Weekly Update, and Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Army (DASA) Stand-Up Meeting read-ahead notes. (CDRL A015)
- Develop briefing packages to support budget, test, logistics, and program management and reviews, and acquisition decisions. Copies of all presentation materials shall be maintained in the SharePoint SoSE&I knowledge management system. (CDRL A009)
- Review policy and policy update documents to existing SoSE&I Policies and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) IAW CDRL A018.
- Prepare Executive Summaries (EXSUMs) and informational ‘white papers’ in accordance with AR 25-50, Preparing and Managing Correspondence and Attachment 0004, Weekly Significant Activities Report (WSAR) Instructions.
- Serve as the Operations SharePoint Organization Site Owner (OSO) performing website administration actions to include the following: population and weekly maintenance of Operations data stored on SharePoint, manage user access and permission levels, assist users in defining requirements for SharePoint functionality, and collaborate with SharePoint developers to implement requirements.
- Provide administrative services in support of the Executive Director on a rotational basis to cover leave and absences. These services will consist of physically manning the reception desk to answer phones, escort visitors, respond to information requests for General Officer and Senior Executive Service level offices, and schedule and facilitate meetings.
- Provide ad-hoc backup support to conference room scheduler/ VTC support personnel. The contractor shall manage the scheduling of conference rooms and perform point-to-point video teleconferences (VTCs) to include operating the equipment and establishing the call or calls. The contractor shall monitor VTCs in progress and take corrective action should failure occur, perform tests to ensure compatibility with VTC equipment (room system and desktop) at other sites, program and monitor VTCs with the Multipoint Conferencing Unit (MCU) and Conference Reservation and Control System (CRCS) equipment, and shall program, update, and backup CRCS to maintain database accuracy. The contractor shall provide informal training to users in equipment performance and troubleshooting (VTC, Document Camera, VCR, Laptop, and Digital Camera), and shall coordinate Government approved maintenance actions with network providers to resolve conference room equipment issues.
- Maintain a facility organizational map of the location of assigned personnel desks and phone numbers and perform updates within one business day of notification of change Contractor shall coordinate with Government civilian site lead on personnel movements, gains and losses of employees seated in the building, and provide feedback on space utilization. Contractor shall provide instructions to new and visiting personnel on facility access control procedures, traffic control gates, and emergency action plans within two business days of their start of work date.
- Coordinate with Government authorized service providers for routine building maintenance and janitorial services against approved work order request authorized by an authorized Government official.
Bachelor's degree in the specialized field; or, a bachelor's degree in any field, from an accredited college or university, with 2 years of specialized experience.
MS Office Suite functional knowledge