T2S Solutions, LLC, a veteran owned small business, currently has an opening for a Model Based Systems/Software Engineering Subject Matter Expert to join our team in Aberdeen Proving Grounds, MD. Position will support the US Army Communications-Electronics Research, Development and Engineering Center (CERDEC) Space & Terrestrial Communications Directorate (STCD) Systems Engineering Architecture Modeling & Simulation (SEAMS) Division. Position will join a highly motivated team of cutting-edge technology developers supporting a large new start multi-disciplinary research and development project. We are looking for a self-starter who can quickly come up to speed on complex tactical communications, command and control, and simulations. We need a Team player, capable of communicating and working with system domain SMEs, peers, managers, and Customers. Successful candidates will thrive in a dynamic and challenging work environment.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Requires inquisitive, outgoing, and motivated individuals with sound Systems Engineering and SysML/UML modeling capabilities.
- Will collaborate within a Team environment to produce state-of-the-art, model-based requirements, interface, and design specifications.
- Assist SEAMS in the implementation of an MBSE approach for System and software engineering using the MagicDraw Model-Based Tool
- Participate in system requirements analyses, tests, and integration events
- Test systems against baseline requirements to verify functionality, performance, and stability
- Develop supporting documentation, including requirements, system design, and ICDs
- Support regular customer interaction through status meetings and technical exchanges
- Develop Functional System Requirement and System Interface Specifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering or other related technical discipline
- Minimum of 10 years of experience with full system / software development lifecycle, including requirements analysis, development, test, defect resolution, and documentation
- Experience with No Magic Magic Draw Modeling Tool
- SME-level proficiency with SysML and/or UML modeling languages
- Self-starter who can work with minimal supervision, navigate at the expert level with Magic Draw, and are familiar with the XMI standard.
- Excellent people skills and the desire and self-confidence to work with a highly technical team of engineers.
- Knowledge of Tactical Communications architecture and standards
- OMG Certified Systems Modeling Professional - OCSMP
- Experience with C/C++
- Experience with the XMI standard
- SME-level proficiency with DoDAF/MoDAF architecture frameworks
- Current active SECRET DoD security clearance preferred