T2S Solutions, LLC, a veteran owned small business, currently has an opening for a Test Engineer, Mid to join our team in Edgewood, Maryland. Postion will support the US Army Chemical Materials Activity Recovered Chemical Materiel Directorate (CMA RCMD), responsible for providing centralized management and direction to the DoD for the assessment and disposal of recovered chemical weapon materiel and other chemical disposal missions in a safe, environmentally sound and cost-effective manner.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Designs, develops, and implements cost-effective methods of testing and troubleshooting systems and equipment for all phases of product development and manufacturing.
- Prepares test and diagnostic programs, designs test fixtures and equipment, and completes specifications and procedures for new products.
- Plans the labor, schedules, and equipment required for testing and evaluating standard and special devices.
- Define, document, analyze, perform, and interpret developmental tests for new and/or modified products or product components
- Investigate and resolve operational problems in conjunction with other engineering and technical personnel
- Provide technical support and advice to other engineering groups
- Work with outside suppliers when establishing or modifying specifications for purchased items
- Analyze and apply testing procedures for parts or sub-assemblies received from outside vendors
- Participate in development, maintenance, and refinement of internal quality control and reliability programs
- Plan, conduct, and supervise assignments under general supervision
- Requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 3 years and a Master’s degree; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent work experience.
- Knowledge of the principles, practices, and procedures used in test engineering
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to leverage analytical expertise and strict attention to detail