T2S Solutions, LLC, a veteran owned small business, currently has an opening for an Network Test Engineer to join our team in Aberdeen Proving Grounds, Maryland. Position will support the Systems of Systems Engineering & Integration team (SOSE&I).
Duties & Responsibilitie
- Understand, develop, and execute test network threads in lab and field environments
- Document thread design logically easy to understand
- Document threads in a visual format using applicable software
- Produce clear and concise report(s) on results obtained
- Conduct performance analysis of System of Systems Network Architecture and provide recommendations for Network performance improvement
- Develop Integrated Basis of Issue (IBOI), Transport Design (TD), Vehicle Interconnectivity Diagrams (VIDs) and SoS Threads, as defined below.
- Use ARDEC Dynamic Object Oriented Requirement Systems Architecture development tool. Currently, key products are IBOI, TD, VIDs, SoS Threads which may change based upon mission requirements.
- SoS Threads: A DODAF Fit for Purpose visual reference document documenting technical use cases of the SoS architecture and the data/message flows
- Develop test plans and conduct experimentation and tests on Army networks, both established and experimental, in government labs/facilities and field events.
- Master's degree in the specialized field plus a minimum of 7 years of applicable experience; or, a bachelor's degree in the specialized field plus 13 years of applicable experience; or, a bachelor's degree with a minimum of 15 years of specialized experience.
- Thorough and proficient applicable knowledge of networks and tactical networks
- Thorough and working knowledge of system(s) and application in tactical networks