Location: Aberdeen Proving Grounds, MD US
Security Clearance: Established US DoD security clearance of SECRET with possibility to obtain TS/SCI
Job Description Summary:
T2S Solutions, LLC, a veteran owned small business, currently has an opening for a Cyber Security Engineer to join our team in Aberdeen Proving Grounds, Maryland.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop Best Business Practices (BBPs) and Pamphlets (PAMs) for the Army
- Develop and recommend strategy and policy for the Army
- Develop technical bulletins, test plans, test reports, and white papers
- Review strategy, policy, Army Regulations, white papers and providing well-reasoned comments/feedback with limited guidance
Any or all of the following certifications a plus:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and 5 to 7 years of related experience.
- Knowledge and experience w/ modern and legacy INEs, LEFs, Secure Voice telephony and tactical radio
- Knowledge and experience w/ DoD Key Management to include EKMS (Tier 0, Tier 1, Tier 2), TKMS, KMI, SKLs, Key & Certificate Management Plans (KCMPs), Key Extension Requests (KERs)
- Knowledge of commercial emerging technologies
- Knowledge of emerging and evolving COMSEC programs (e.g., CSfC, CHVP)
- Knowledge and practical experience with different network architectures as well as network engineering
- Willing to travel to meetings, IPTs, tech conferences, etc.
- Candidate must be Motivated, Adaptable, Innovative & Incisive
CISSP, CCNA, CCENT, Net+, Sec+, CEH
T2S Solutions, LLC is a Veteran Owned Small Business, founded in 2010 and headquartered at Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland. Our diverse workforce includes prior military and civilian service personnel who continue to serve by applying their experience and analytical skills to solve some of the most challenging systems engineering problems facing our Government. We develop solutions for you based on your requirements, limitations, and potential risks for the Department of Defense as well as the commercial sector.